Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOur Content: Our ContentMemes.
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Memes.

PreviousPage 5 of 5

Covidiocy.

Uploaded files:
  • covidiocy2.gif
robert has reacted to this post.
robert
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

Almost forgot to post this one.

Uploaded files:
  • aushithole.gif
robert has reacted to this post.
robert

Getting back to the meme with the sunshine anything that's going back and forth if you want just reminds me of an 8-year-old girl kind of thing not the message I don't know that's it Jesus I keep forgetting you have such an information on online I know I reacted to the covidiots I forget that she looked like a f****** Miss Piggy and the other guy Jesus God in heaven Anyway Dan I was looking you don't even need a tube with your tire so I mean I've never heard of anything that doesn't have an inseam that you could put the tire into nonetheless you probably have to have some Indian woman papoose them I don't know velcro straps to keep how many pounds of pressure a lot more pounds of pressure it's a faster you're going to roll the easier you're going to roll the less resistance okay still I have to hand it to myself I mean I really didn't see it that closely and I said Jesus got he's showing me a picture of a blown up f*** freaking tire and wheel and there he goes he must have went down hard without saying anything That's what I'm thinking now I'm looking at this tire you don't need a tube okay well how do you keep the freaking air inside the rim That's the technology how do you like the front end grip on that thing in the middle The middle portion the tread the way it bends I can't wait to I really want to know if you feel the difference you know calculated out you'll know instantly you have to Anyway I'll talk to you soon. I have a new one what do you call the person who has a mask on a mask hole 👍👍😎

Robert LaFollette

Fauci lied.  Again.

Uploaded files:
  • Fauci_lied_again.gif

Elon Musk Ox Scented Douchebaggery

Uploaded files:
  • elon-why2.jpg

Summarized the latest statements by No Malarkey Joe Biden...

Uploaded files:
  • png_20211222_013752_0000.png

No Malarkey Joe!

Uploaded files:
  • FODrfliWYAANrx5.jpeg

This one is primitive, like my hatred of the New England Patriots.  

Uploaded files:
  • 20221002_1847542.jpg

My pal Tom keeps bringing up quantum field theory and referring to it as 'vibration and frequency'.  We've got his quantum fields right here:

Uploaded files:
  • landscape-1474923506-red-vibrator.gif

#cagematch!

Who?  2 overrated, overpaid man children.

What?  A pathetic cage match.

When?  Probably never!

Where?  Vegas.

Why?  An idiotic publicity stunt.

How?  They're billionaires (and free speech destroying twats).

F**k both of you, but Zuck will win.  Social media hackfraud Zuck at least looks athletic, unlike the drunkard-looking dad bod of investment scammer Elon Musk.

We hope both you idiots lose as accountability approaches you both at 99% of light speed.  🖕😎🖕 #cage match of #censorship

Uploaded files:
  • 20230623_043154_0000.png
PreviousPage 5 of 5