Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOur Content: Our ContentMemes.
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Memes.

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next

Soon to be one of America's top covidiots. 

Behold, the glory of Appointee for U.S. Assistant Secretary of Health, Dr. Rachel Levine!

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20210226-132940.png
Mary Wright and robert have reacted to this post.
Mary Wrightrobert
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

Had to add this one.

Uploaded files:
  • FB_IMG_1614558740836.jpg
Mary Wrightrobert

Pick your poison. It can be expensive (fast and good), slow (cheap and good), or bad (cheap and fast); it CANNOT be all three. These do not all overlap in the real world, and all skilled project managers know this. If they don't know this, they are noob hacks because nothing is cheap fast and good.

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_20210301_192023_141.jpg
Mary Wrightrobert

While Big Tech self destructively implodes, we grow despite the pathetic, disgusting, and entirely unnecessary censorship. Google wants to jump to conclusions about you and me and guess what? Investors and law enforcement personnel are jumping to conclusions about Google misleading investors. Since their empire is crumbling, we watch them burn to the ground; meanwhile, we're completely leveraged for the Neo-Renaissance we're currently within. Your power comes from within, and Big Tech's power comes from fraud. Misleading one's investors is an actual crime and guess who's culpable? Our Patrons know all about it. Do you? https://smAshomAsh.com/smashteam  doesn't mislead investors, we provide actual returns. Big Tech provides actual scams while it attempts to decide elections, legislation, and other public policy. Guess what. The djin is long since out of the bottle, and the effects have hardly even BEGUN to account for the shocking levels of liability (criminal and civil) that entities such as Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google and Twitter have created for themselves. If they just did their jobs ethically- they'd benefit society; since they don't stay in their lane there's a reckoning coming. Mark my words. People will not stand for this plastic, phony, pathetic universe of fraud much longer and the NASDAQ will agree with me, just like it did in late 1999.

Uploaded files:
  • FB_IMG_1616301869126.jpg
robert has reacted to this post.
robert

That was a great trip down memory lane. Theres a new video with Fauci being questioned by Congress. He about lost it. He was sweaty even. I've never seen him like that before but I like it. Great things are instore. The dominoes are falling so I'm sitting back watching them fall apart and see who puts who

smAsh and robert have reacted to this post.
smAshrobert
Mary Wright

Uploaded files:
  • fauci_fraud1_shirt-copy.png
robert

Uploaded files:
  • ultimeme_barrett_senate1-copy.png
robert