Please or Register to create posts and topics.

#COVIDIOTS!

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

Tom Wolf NEEDS TO BE RECALLED!

Everybody file lawsuits against Tom Wolf TODAY.  Pennsylvania's 'Governor' is 100%, museum grade covidiot.

Wolf extends stay-at-home order for Pa. counties still in red phase until June 4

•  

• May 7, 2020 Updated 3 hrs ago
    •  

HARRISBURG, Pa. - Governor Tom Wolf has extended the stay-at-home order for those Pa. counties still in the red phase until June 4.

With the April 1 statewide stay-at-home orders set to expire Thursday night at midnight, Governor Tom Wolf and Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine extended the orders for all counties in red, and signed new orders for the 24 counties moving to yellow at 12:01 a.m. Friday morning, May 8.

The extended stay-at-home order remains the same as the original statewide stay-at-home order announced on April 1. 

Counties in the Lehigh Valley and the Poconos, as well as Berks County, are among those still in the red phase.

The yellow phase order provides guidance for those counties entering the yellow phase of reopening Friday. The governor previously laid out a phased reopening plan for the state that includes red, yellow, and green phases.

The yellow phase order applies to these 24 counties: Bradford, Cameron, Centre, Clarion, Clearfield, Clinton, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, Lawrence, Lycoming, McKean, Mercer, Montour, Northumberland, Potter, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga, Union, Venango, and Warren.

The yellow phase order also addresses the limited reopening of businesses in the yellow phase, detailing those businesses previously deemed non-life-sustaining as being permitted to reopen if they follow the guidance for safety for staff, customers, and facility. 

Childcare centers reopening under the yellow phase should follow CDC guidance.

There will be an announcement of additional counties moving to the yellow phase at a to-be-determined date Friday.

source; wfmz.com

Mary Wright has reacted to this post.
Mary Wright
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

Michigan's dictator is trying to do the same. I'm so proud as local businesses reopen despite her nonsense. One man was ticketed for opening his barbershop. He said I have no choice I have to feed my family. He had the longest line of non social distancing customers ever. The local news did a piece on him I'm sure this brought him more customers as everyone with a business who doesn't want welfare is fighting back. Do we really want to be a country who survives on welfare?  Food banks charity when we could be working?  No not that I see anywhere. There'll always be a certain percentage of people who prefer welfare to working but that percentage is very low. This horrific scam needs to stop. It's destroying our country and our world. I haven't felt this strongly ever. I have nlived through a lot of butturmoil.Countrywide aworldwide but I've never seen a lie perpetrated like this. The most evil construct I've ever known a nuclear bomb is mild ycompared to this. It needs to end and I'm doing everything in my power to stop it

smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh
Mary Wright

Twitter Takes Its COVID-19 Censorship Into Overdrive

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden

It feels like it was just yesterday we pointed out that the Twitter censor machine had gone into overdrive, concerning itself with policing mean comments and curse words. Now, the censorship machine is sliding even further down the slippery slope. 

In a blog post published yesterday, Twitter said it would be "introducing new labels and warning messages that will provide additional context and information on some Tweets containing disputed or misleading information related to COVID-19."

In other words, the site's efforts to police coronavirus discussion using the WHO as a truth rubric - which resulted in Zero Hedge's permanent ban from the site for accurately predicting that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was likely at the middle of the ongoing global pandemic - hasn't been enough.

The site is taking its coronavirus censorship into "Phase II". 

The site says it is now going to append labels to Tweets "containing potentially harmful, misleading information related to COVID-19" and that the change is going to be retrofit to all previous Tweets.

The labels will link to a "Twitter-curated page or external trusted source containing additional information on the claims made within the Tweet."

Warnings could also be applied to Tweets, the site said. The warnings "will inform people that the information in the Tweet conflicts with public health experts’ guidance before they view it."

Twitter said it will take action based on three broad categories:

• Misleading information — statements or assertions that have been confirmed to be false or misleading by subject-matter experts, such as public health authorities.
  • Disputed claims — statements or assertions in which the accuracy, truthfulness, or credibility of the claim is contested or unknown.
  • Unverified claims — information (which could be true or false) that is unconfirmed at the time it is shared.

It then posted this vague chart, which does very little to clear up anything:

Recall, our original post about the Wuhan Institute of Virology that resulted in our ban from Twitter did not include misleading information, disputed claims or unverified claims. We wonder where we would fall on that nebulous-looking chart.

Twitter also says that the site will identify Tweets that "could cause harm by using and improving on internal systems to proactively monitor content related to COVID-19."

Finally, the site said it won't "amplify" Tweets with warnings or labels, essentially giving the site carte blanche to shadowban its own users as it deems necessary.

Meanwhile, while Zero Hedge remains permanently banned, comedienne Jena Friedman, who falsely Tweeted out yesterday that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell "has tested positive for Covid-19", still has an account up and running despite the Tweet being deleted.

We look forward to continued equal application of the law from the fine Silicon Valley left-wing police at Twitter HQ. 

Indian Cops Use Metal Tool To Grab Social Distancing Dissidents

Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

A video out of India shows police officers using a bizarre metal contraption to grab dissidents who violate coronavirus social distancing rules.

“Hands up!” barks a police officer at a man during a demonstration of the tool, which looks like a kind of cattle prod but presumably isn’t electrified (yet).

The dissenter is then entrapped by the mechanism, which closes around his body like some kind of venus fly trap for humans.

DGP Chandigarh Police@DgpChdPolice

VIP Security wing of Chandigarh Police has devised this unique way of tackling non-cooperating corona suspects and curfew breakers.
Great equipment, great drill !!!
Way to go @ssptfcchd and Insp Manjit, HCt Gurdeep, HCt Pawan and Ct Usha

Embedded video

352 people are talking about this

It could also be described as a sort of handcuff for the entire body.

The officer then uses the tool to push the man towards the back of a van.

“Thanks to this over-sized pick-up reacher, the police can now arrest Covid dissidents without risking infection,” writes Toby Young.

While Singapore’s robot dog is a significantly more high tech way of enforcing social distancing, India seems to prefer going old school.

Paul Joseph Watson

@PrisonPlanet

Robot dogs barking government orders at us. Can't wait until they're fitted with tasers for non-compliance.

Embedded video

5,621 people are talking about this

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me. Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here. Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Lehigh Township Police 'Chief' Scott Fogel- Epic #covidiot.  Enjoying all those dirty looks, 'Chief'?  Hope you have a delightful day, Jasper.

Uploaded files:
  • scott_fogel.jpg

Tom Wolf and Rachel Levine aren't just #covidiots, they're #museumgrade covidiots.  

Uploaded files:
  • tom_wolf_covidiot.png

We're not sure why your image didn't display, but thanks for posting it.  #covidiots!  >;-D -smAsh P.S. we figured you wouldn't mind us editing this post.  

Uploaded files:
  • 7jrig_n2sz8.jpg
smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrUxTDtCxkEe_AGee32hqMQ

Let's bring some science into the discussion.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-us-doctor-claims-shes-cured-covid19/news-story/e18cc2609a7aa322104227f53734eb81

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKbQbcInHnA

https://youtu.be/mDWuYEm7sIc

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16115318/

Tony Evers, shut up and wear your fear muzzle

Uploaded files:
  • maskuselessgov.png
PreviousPage 2 of 4Next