Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Biden/ Harris 2020!

PreviousPage 2 of 2

For Trump and Kamala haters both!  Vote #LiberaceCrowley2020, the only U.S. Presidential Campaign sponsored by Milton Bradley Ouija Boards!

Uploaded files:
  • LC_2020-copy2.png
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

Now that the bore and the whore are voted in what will real Patriots do?  We can't allow this to pass. The social media platforms are now publishers. The corruption that was so evident must be held accountable. We the people must take back our country or lose it and learn to speak Chinese

Mary Wright

An interesting video that sound right to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lc5TQTAnrM . Biden was the worst person that could hold the office of President, well other than Harris. She is a commie. I can't understand how people forget the past. I remember the movement to vote out the swamp. Seems that the swamp can't be drained. We are in for bad times as our county moves to communism. When the youth find out that they have been used just like China's Red Guard and will get the same treatment, we will hopefully have a reckoning. Never fear we will persevere.

smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh
Websearcher
Quote from Websearcher on February 20, 2021, 9:15 pm

An interesting video that sound right to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lc5TQTAnrM . Biden was the worst person that could hold the office of President, well other than Harris. She is a commie. I can't understand how people forget the past. I remember the movement to vote out the swamp. Seems that the swamp can't be drained. We are in for bad times as our county moves to communism. When the youth find out that they have been used just like China's Red Guard and will get the same treatment, we will hopefully have a reckoning. Never fear we will persevere.

Thanks for posting!  Here's the latest.

Biden: the perfect Obama coattail.

Obama- unable to complete a coherent sentence, and unable to refrain from saying 'uh', 'um', or 'om' 8 times per sentence off teleprompter. Media swoons, and claims he's the smartest human in Earth's history.

Biden- unable to compose a coherent sentence ON TELEPROMPTER. When the empty suit attempts to answer questions with answers as simple as 'We don't know if Russia did it.', empty suit pulls multiple note cards from blazer and barely informs the reporter whether Russia did it or not. Not quite as 'nuanced' as Obama, Biden cannot compose a coherent anything and behaves in an oddly confrontational manner when he isn't sniffing somebody's hair, or caressing a child in a weird, icky, artificial attempt to pander to cameras. Media: 'What kind of ice cream is it?' No Malarkey Joe: '.........<looks at cone for reminder>..<pauses>......... chocolate/ chocolate chip.' Media: 'OOH, AHH <has feigned orgasm>'

No I'm not a Republican. I'm not classifiable in any labeled box, and it's largely because of hack politicians (no I'm not a Trump sycophant/ hack either).

The meme shown below was created by me in 2018, if memory serves.  #NoMalarkey?  lol

Uploaded files:
  • biden_2018_for_prez.jpg

Hilarious enough to make merch to scare the SHIT out of people lol...

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/69091846

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20210803-224026.png

Did you hear about Joe Biden 's latest public outreach campaign?  Now THAT'S a wide berth!  #maca!

Uploaded files:
  • 0001-5444707206_20210805_195429_0000.png
PreviousPage 2 of 2