Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCosmology: Cosmology Forum310442 (2000 CH59)
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

310442 (2000 CH59)

PreviousPage 2 of 2

From what I understand its typically tied to basically lightning but I've monitored for a while now and perhaps just like how cosmic Ray's create clouds maybe the asteroids emit something similar lol anyways didn't take it anyway negative smash besides harsh criticism won't hurt me much I know I don't know things as others see it and I know I'm wrong but at least I'm getting to the truth and monitoring the process.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20191227-022740_DuckDuckGo.jpg
smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

still seems to collaborate with

Uploaded files:
  • shm-3.jpg
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

Sorry it took so long to respond here.  What are your findings?  The asteroids closest approached, yielded... what?  Were there Schumann Resonance correlations or not?

Consumer tip - if the closest approaches are near local noon time, or really anytime in the day -  the Sun (a strong radio source, unlike the super weak Schumann Resonances, which are mainly the radio noise echoes caused by solar radio signal / ionosphere compression) will completely cancel out the Schumann Resonances.

Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

Another date to look up is April 29th, 2017.  Here's an article from today about the fireball on that day.

https://m.phys.org/news/2020-01-asteroid-unveils-fireball-identity.html

There have been a couple more that matched well but not many coming much closer 2km the correlating data has way to many variables that I haven't decided such as what lightning strikes or chargings as to take it in consideration also angle of approch but certainly distance is major determining factor I'm gonna say it's probably reflection of... Basically sound waves echoing back that trigger some kind of reaction with the resonance I mean light hiting the extended spheres of Earth and exciting or vibrating particles is same as sound... So it makes sense to me. Just been working on dinosaurs and how saurapod may have walked because of a massive lyranx

...sounds waves from space?

Why I oughtta!...

Essentially yes reflections of radiation it turns out we are learning more and more about the extension of our atmosphere actually extends

https://newatlas.com/earth-atmosphere-geocorona-soho/58565/

If this is correct we could use a theory like this to map out the extended spheres of Earth as it may not be a sphere in shape at all also magnetic and statics from friction may also play rolls and yes sound in space lol seriously though a complete vacuum is nearly impossible to consider there is always low density... Something was likely related to moisture

That was a very good article too should also pay attention to wear asteroid tails of dust may potentially impact as form of fireballs (obviously not from behind path and above and below crossing area) of where it could hit these extended areas of less dense outer layers of Earth now it's starting to make a little more sense thanks smash. I guess it's like drum covered in bubblewrap lol it's gonna effect it minutely from a distance as some particles cm in length when going past layers actually cross into the extended.

I forgot to mention we had a 2nd black out recently

Uploaded files:
  • shm-1.jpg
PreviousPage 2 of 2