Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCosmology: Cosmology Forum310442 (2000 CH59)
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

310442 (2000 CH59)

Page 1 of 2Next

https://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=310442

Approx midnight central time maybe a little earlier I'm expecting and to see some action going off on the schumanic resonance because of an asteroid  will be passing relatively over the earth at 18 Lunar distances yeah it's far away but its decently sized. I've see action in other seismic and other anomalies. I'm documenting for observations and clarifying for myself and others... let's see what happens.

Шумановские резонансы (Schumann resonances)

Is schumanic resonance link

EdenllDoo has reacted to this post.
EdenllDoo
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|
  1. Asteroid monitoring app showing dec 23 uptick in seismology and in correlation with close approaches of these bodies. As an example.  Of what I'm looking for with the larger one
Uploaded files:
  • received_1461867107307540.jpeg
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

This shows how distant the object is over the poles just monitoring for now

Uploaded files:
  • received_1027866100886027.jpeg

Next one on 29th nearest approach only 2.2 lunar distances however it's much smaller will be looking for seismic and resonant earth corralations

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20191225-155246_DuckDuckGo.jpg
smAsh and EdenllDoo have reacted to this post.
smAshEdenllDoo

Results supportive but insignificant likely 18ld is too far to have a large effect even at 500+m

Uploaded files:
  • received_789475391519823.jpeg
Quote from Bestowic on December 25, 2019, 6:50 pm

https://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=310442

Approx midnight central time maybe a little earlier I'm expecting and to see some action going off on the schumanic resonance because of an asteroid  will be passing relatively over the earth at 18 Lunar distances yeah it's far away but its decently sized. I've see action in other seismic and other anomalies. I'm documenting for observations and clarifying for myself and others... let's see what happens.

Шумановские резонансы (Schumann resonances)

Is schumanic resonance link

How is an asteroid at 18LD going to affect the Schumann resonances?  Schumann resonances exist between the ionosphere and the ground.

Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

Seem to correlated this is the ys18 it should be making this kind of things for next few days maybe its reflecting radiation idk that lol I'm just guessing but It seems to be something I'll keep posting ys18 is gonna get 2.2ld but only 18m in size

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20191227-022740_DuckDuckGo.jpg
smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh

If that affects the Schumann resonances, and it won't, I'll eat my hat and yours.

That is not how the Schumann resonances work at all, they are radio frequencies generated by pressure on the ionosphere.

EdenllDoo has reacted to this post.
EdenllDoo

Its worth watching to see what he finds though. I don't see how it could affect the Schumann resonance, but looking at everything with fresh eyes can highlight new discoveries.

BP can u see it affecting any other data?

smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh
Kimberly Eden'll Doo Nichols Queen Bee - Southern Observers Anon Qld Australia
Quote from EdenllDoo on December 27, 2019, 9:43 pm

Its worth watching to see what he finds though. I don't see how it could affect the Schumann resonance, but looking at everything with fresh eyes can highlight new discoveries.

BP can u see it affecting any other data?

Agreed. I'm not trying to shut dude down, but rather steer him to the interactions he's looking for...

Page 1 of 2Next