Please or Register to create posts and topics.

What's inside the Earth?

PreviousPage 2 of 2

whoa doesn't the sun emit gamma rays? doesn't that mean its a binary?

○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

Lol at getting 3500 evil genius points and i agree Bassman evil genius points would be a good thing, you cant combat evil without being able to identify it....sooo a good thing with stong ethics to balance outcomes .... Its an interesting thread, i have wondered myself if it could possibly be a sun.... not that i can get my head around it to make it sound plausible at all..

😎

Mary Wright has reacted to this post.
Mary Wright
Kimberly Eden'll Doo Nichols Queen Bee - Southern Observers Anon Qld Australia
Quote from EdenllDoo on March 7, 2020, 4:49 am

Lol at getting 3500 evil genius points and i agree Bassman evil genius points would be a good thing, you cant combat evil without being able to identify it....sooo a good thing with stong ethics to balance outcomes .... Its an interesting thread, i have wondered myself if it could possibly be a sun.... not that i can get my head around it to make it sound plausible at all..

😎

It's not a 'Sun'.  That's a specific star.  Your concept is what I meant though.  

Mary Wright has reacted to this post.
Mary Wright
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

Ancient myths speak of great caverns under the ground, and that there is a sun in the center of the earth.

I have no idea how that could be the case, but it is interesting. One never really knows what mythology might turn up as our scientific understanding grows, or where the stories may have originated in the first place. 

smAsh, Mary Wright and SkyThing have reacted to this post.
smAshMary WrightSkyThing

If stars are made of condensed matter (and they are, apparently) and that condensed matter consists of liquid metallic hydrogen, then planets might be made of the same material.  Liquid metallic hydrogen explains a lot of the misunderstanding of where cosmic magnetic fields originate, for example.  It would also explain where all the light elements found in deep bore holes come from, where the electrons come from which populate Earth's Van Allen belts, solar spectra, Earth's geomagnetic fields, and possibly everything in cosmology.  Liquid metallic hydrogen is likely to behave as a superconducting magnet, have electrons basically free to cause chemical reactions to happen with any chemicals 'wanting' an electron.  If that's what's really going on in cosmology, well that's awesome for many reasons and it also means that the universe is MUCH MUCH weirder, and full of untapped potential than most believed.  It also means stars are much more stable, incapable of collapsing into 'black holes' or collapsing period.

I hope this got some mental gears turning and thanks to everybody posting here in our forum.

🖤

Mary Wright, Freelife Tas and SkyThing have reacted to this post.
Mary WrightFreelife TasSkyThing
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

I would like to explore the crystalline nature of our planet. It has obvious points of energy which are geometrical. I believe we can learn a lot from this basic premise The ancients knew about these energy points. That's where they built lasting structures i.e. the great pryamid, churches, and stone circles. If this is true how does a crystal react to a magnet? All crystals are fractal. How about the vibration factor? There's much here to be studied and understood

SkyThing has reacted to this post.
SkyThing
Mary Wright

I would love to know more. Absolutely fascinating subject. 

PreviousPage 2 of 2