Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ultra Healthy Eats

You're all invited to contribute to this, and I'll start with a simple 2 items we've instituted. 

1) SOY: Generally stay away from it, and FAR away.  GMO is much worse than non-GMO/ organic, but generally soy (including soybean oil) isn't food and doesn't belong in your mayonaise, salad dressing, nor snacks.  This alone will bump tons of things off the acceptable list.  Plant estrogen is no joke, so realize the implications, please.  Read ingredient labels. 

2) COFFEE: Since we've eliminated non-ogranic coffee, we have never been jittery.  Coffee grows in very specific types of environs, and is among the most heavily sprayed crops in the world.  I suspect coffee house coffee is quite bad for both your pocketbook and your health.  If pesticides were making us jittery, imagine the implications of years and years of daily cheap junky coffee when you could make your own and have some confidence it isn't full of added chemicals.   Coffee has plenty of chemicals as it is, so how about eliminating some variables?  Brew your own organic coffee, and lose the Starbucks crap.  All your ingredients will be better, and you'll have organic cocoa powder, unlike Starbucks which only has chocolate syrup, which is a deal breaker. 👊😎

Thats all for now, but we want to hear what YOU'RE doing or planning to eliminate and more importantly REPLACE  some or all of the nonsense from your diet (yes, we'll eventually tell you how to make home made potato chips)...

-smAsho

SkyThing has reacted to this post.
SkyThing
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

As coffee percolates deep in my soul, I should switch to depoisonated. 
Suggestions on a particular brand or type?
Thank you, kindly.