Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Ocean Cleanup

... is great news, has already hauled in a massive load of ocean debris, and here's an article about it on Principia-scientific.org:

https://principia-scientific.org/ocean-cleanup-hauls-first-plastic-trash-back-to-shore/

The curator of the organization, Boyan Slat, was on the Joe Rogan Experience recently.

1. https://youtu.be/whRVyywTov4

terry_3067 has reacted to this post.
terry_3067
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

Lol looks piddly hard to sense sarcasm. Doesn't the ocean devour practically everything to fine particles in relatively fast times I don't remember where but I heard even plastic in direct sunlight will become dust in about 20 years or so.

○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

Plastics in the oceans are a huge problem, dude.  Breaking into smaller particles isn't a blessing either, as microplastics have more surface area.  Many plastics contain all sorts of bad chemicals that leech out like BPA.  All sorts of animals are eating plastics which is damaging to their health.

No sarcasm yet, today.

Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

O . Thanks didn't know about the microplastics.

smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

Do you expect anything else??  Spewed out by none other than NRP..

WHO Study Finds No Evidence Of Health Concerns From Microplastics In Drinking Water

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/22/753324757/who-study-finds-no-evidence-of-health-concerns-from-microplastics-in-drinking-wa

smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh