Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Testing signiture

Testing ttttestsssssttting

smAsh and Mary Wright have reacted to this post.
smAshMary Wright
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

Testes.  Testes.  1...   2... 3???

Mary Wright has reacted to this post.
Mary Wright
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

Sally sold seashells by the sea shore

smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

Your not wrong, you did go for it BP.  Ill go start reading..🤓

smAsh and Mary Wright have reacted to this post.
smAshMary Wright
Kimberly Eden'll Doo Nichols Queen Bee - Southern Observers Anon Qld Australia

Testudo, testudo!

smAsh

Welcome S.L.A.

Mary Wright has reacted to this post.
Mary Wright

I absolutely love this topic. I study it. Probably not as in depth as you. Years of myths, architecture, and religion add on some geography a touch of politics and the ever changing ethics. Makes for intersting theories. Oh I can't forget genetics too I'm always trying to get the big picture. I listen to tons of bullshit to get to the truth but we'll worth it

smAsh
Mary Wright

Start a thread about it, Mary.  I'll let Tess Mythos know about it, and perhaps she'll chime in.