Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Earth's Geomagnetic Dynamo

Page 1 of 2Next

Let's have an entire thread on Earth's geomagnetism.  What generates it?  What are the current accepted theories?  What are the better observational theories?  Please keep cosmology explanations to within the heliosphere, as there are different forum sections for the greater cosmology (not that they don't overlap because they DO overlap).

Uploaded files:
  • 1575834782896.jpg
Bestowic, EdenllDoo and Mary Wright have reacted to this post.
BestowicEdenllDooMary Wright
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/519382/is-magnetism-an-electrostatic-or-electrodynamic-effect-in-the-rest-frame-of-the

Wouldn't it be technically easier to call it electro static and triboelectric properties of air itself causing the the fields?

Would

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20191230-041330_DuckDuckGo.jpg
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

And basically I'm imagines holes and poles heres a cool concept of the nature of atomic structure geometry theory

Uploaded files:
  • table_48.jpg
EdenllDoo has reacted to this post.
EdenllDoo
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

anybody else?  How are the Earth's geomagnetic fields generated?

Mary Wright has reacted to this post.
Mary Wright

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6qJTzRFsjN/?igshid=68jz65ypuwf

Mary Wright
Quote from Bestowic on December 30, 2019, 10:14 am

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/519382/is-magnetism-an-electrostatic-or-electrodynamic-effect-in-the-rest-frame-of-the

Wouldn't it be technically easier to call it electro static and triboelectric properties of air itself causing the the fields?

Would

No.  Air will not generate any stable fields.  It's gas, and unless it condenses, it's not forming fields.  It's being heated and oriented to the fields, but it's not the source of the fields.  Gas doesn't do that.  Make me a laboratory magnet made of gas.  I defy you to.

Mary Wright

Paper published on suspicious observers of recent electromagnetic wave caused by cylonetron electrostatic ion beam from satellite dude... serious how do these papers magically show up

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0273117719306106

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20191230-065009_Firefox.jpg

I know I'm wrong but I think theres something to this... anyways I'll keep working on it. I'm interested in buying a weather balloon and sum teflon thread and being the next Benjamin Franklin lol

smAsh and Mary Wright have reacted to this post.
smAshMary Wright
Quote from Bestowic on December 30, 2019, 12:52 pm

I know I'm wrong but I think theres something to this... anyways I'll keep working on it. I'm interested in buying a weather balloon and sum teflon thread and being the next Benjamin Franklin lol

Earth's geomagnetic field DOES appear to be associated with its electron flux, in my opinion.  Electrons don't just hang around for their health, though.  If the Earth's core / mantle boundary is a boundary between 'normal Earth elements', and a liquid metallic hydrogen core- this would explain Earth's geomagnetic Dynamo. In other words, Earth's electron flux and Van Allen Belts are induced simply by incoming protons from solar wind and other cosmic ray flux.  Since most of the material therein is protons (~90%), and since hydrogen nuclei (protons) REALLY want electrons, if the core of the Earth is made of liquid metallic hydrogen - THIS IS THE SOURCE OF THE ELECTRONS.  This would also explain the deep water aquifers, and hydrogen coming unexpectedly coming from all the deepest bore holes, and relative lack of heavy elements at extreme deep drill depths.

Bestowic and Mary Wright have reacted to this post.
BestowicMary Wright

I don't say much here because I don't understand things as technically as you guys do. I make observations, I've studied parts of the system. I have the greatest quality needed common sense. Or you could call it intuition at times I have insight that isn't from normal study and thought. I will post with what I know and understand but love learning from you all

smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh
Mary Wright
Page 1 of 2Next