Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Dr. Robitaille

Page 1 of 2Next

Can we move on to Scientific Lee for a better understanding? Angrycatfish Briggs is still right..

smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh

I also think he could use your expertise..

smAsh
Quote from icu2 on March 25, 2021, 1:06 pm

I also think he could use your expertise..

Who?

Quote from icu2 on March 25, 2021, 12:33 pm

Can we move on to Scientific Lee for a better understanding? Angrycatfish Briggs is still right..

What does this mean?

Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

If you honestly look at the moon at rise & set and still wanna say everything is normal, then you’re either paid to mislead or I give you too much credit (to put it mildly)

smAsh

Start a topic about it, instead of posting more vague things and nonsensical debunking videos.  Professor Dave is way out of his league attempting to debunk Robitaille, the rest of the stuff you've posted made no sense and I asked for elaboration.  You instead moved the goalposts talking about the moon.

Here's the most plausible explanation of The Sun, so unless you've read (and understood) it- your have no idea what you're arguing.

http://www.ptep-online.com/2013/PP-35-16.PDF

If you want to talk about the moon, start a new topic!

Quote from icu2 on March 25, 2021, 12:33 pm

Also, you still haven't answered my questions in response to your original post.  Angry Catfish Briggs believes the Earth is flat https://www.flatearthlunacy.com/index.php/2-uncategorised/1416-angrycatfish-eric-briggs-flat-earth-advocate-fail and your credibility is waning while my patience is doing likewise.

You obviously haven’t looked at anything Angrycatfish has done. He most certainly does not believe the earth is flat.. he was the Helmsman for the USS Texas & a lead investigator for Senator Jim Davis. Which is how he was able to tell the earth has rolled on it’s side. They already know.. 

I have a newborn & really don’t have enough time to argue but I do watch your daily space weather updates & have much respect for your knowledge. I wish you would actually check out what Eric Briggs has noticed because it’s not as crazy as your making it sound. Throwing everything in one basket makes it tough to sort through the bs.

smAsh

Lmao. I just followed the link.. dazza the cameraman is a pedo from Australia that was shut down about a month or 2 ago. He actually contradicted himself & stopped releasing content. Many videos done on dazza..

smAsh
Quote from icu2 on March 30, 2021, 10:21 am

You obviously haven’t looked at anything Angrycatfish has done. He most certainly does not believe the earth is flat.. he was the Helmsman for the USS Texas & a lead investigator for Senator Jim Davis. Which is how he was able to tell the earth has rolled on it’s side. They already know.. 

I have a newborn & really don’t have enough time to argue but I do watch your daily space weather updates & have much respect for your knowledge. I wish you would actually check out what Eric Briggs has noticed because it’s not as crazy as your making it sound. Throwing everything in one basket makes it tough to sort through the bs.

Okay, let's assume for the sake of argument that the 'Earth has rolled on its side'.  What does this have to do with Robitaille?  This topic is in danger of sanctions lol

Can’t argue with that! Dr. Robitaille pacifies the masses that want more answers.. it keeps us from doing our own research. We know we’re not given the whole story but he’s right there to hold our hands through the dark... 

smAsh
Page 1 of 2Next