Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Dark Matter and Dark Energy

According to our modern day 'understanding' of cosmology; around 90% of the universe is made of so-called 'dark' matter and 'dark' energy.  I think the fact that we have had to invent the ideas of dark matter and dark energy in order for the Standard Model to work with our latest observations of the Universe are an indication that there is a fundamental flaw in our models and theories.  Personally I don't believe there is dark matter or dark energy and if there are they do not make up anywhere near 90% of our universe.  What we need is the next Einstein to revolutionize our understanding of the universe so we can move ahead to a better understanding of reality.  Anybody have any thoughts on this?

What you just said is fairly widely agreed upon.  There are bad theories and good ones, but they're all based on a fundamental flaw.

Mainstream astronomy arrogantly believes it can accurately calculate the mass of Earth, Jupiter, The Sun, M87, and practically everything else in the universe.  This is completely ridiculous as it's all based on the fusion Dynamo core solar model.  That solar model which is the basis for cosmology is completely flawed and has no basis in observational reality.  If we had a CLUE about what's inside a star insteadof pure conjecture based on a cartoonish solar model, we'd likely not need any of this dork matter, dork energy nonsense to explain galactic rotation for example... 

St_Louis_Arch and dastrev have reacted to this post.
St_Louis_Archdastrev
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

Perhaps the Solar Orbiter will go a long way towards accomplishing this.  I'm eagerly awaiting the first images of the sun's poles!

Indeed.  While some folks, like Eugene Bagashov, are pessimistic about ESA's Solar Orbiter (he doesn't think it has the right instruments to measure things he would like measured, others are super excited about it.  The fields and enduring polar coronal holes are super important to the Sun's behavior. 

It will be interesting to watch whether it leads to a new understanding of cosmology or mental gymnastics to attempt to explain findings via the current ridiculous 'fusion Dynamo core' solar model. 

Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh