Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Connections to patterns of earthquakes

For instance I've been taking mental note and public anounced a few accurate Earth quakes to anomolous areas like South Antarctic ridge I'm gonna say it's similar to the march 2012 and the earthquakes most likely next are photographed from 2012. Orange dot is from today's and blue is March of 2012 the next post shows the earthquakes that happened afterwards the magnitudes matched as well.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20200401-025209.png
smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

Here's the 2nd image, also being exactly 8 years could it be related to Venus?

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20200401-025513.png
Mary Wright has reacted to this post.
Mary Wright
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

Here a new gineie and chilli 

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20200401-055928.png
Mary Wright

Chillie

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20200401-055919.png
Mary Wright

Japan and leaves it very deep so it's a high risk and potentially Mexico gonna see some action

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20200401-060140.png
Mary Wright
Quote from Bestowic on April 1, 2020, 10:55 am

Here's the 2nd image, also being exactly 8 years could it be related to Venus?

No.  It couldn't, however if you'd like to propose that it is- come up with some physics to explain it.  How would it 'relate to Venus'?  Saying, 'oh look, planets were in a similar relative location when an earthquake happened', is not even a hypothesis of the physics, it's a correlation.

Mary Wright
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh
Quote from Bestowic on April 1, 2020, 11:02 am

Japan and leaves it very deep so it's a high risk and potentially Mexico gonna see some action

There you go.  Now that's a forecast.

Mary Wright
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

I have seen patterns of planetary line ups that seem to have a direct correlation to earthquakes. The big picture everything is connected. Everything seeks balance. Every "body" in the universe has a specific vibration like a musical note. These vibrations have to effect each other in some way. Tesla understood and talked about it. I am trying to put all these pieces together because I'm sure they fit somehow. I'm sure planetary alignments do have an effect on earthquakes that is not completely understood

Mary Wright