Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCosmology: Cosmology ForumComet Atlas - C19?
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Comet Atlas - C19?

https://www.newsweek.com/comet-atlas-bright-visible-earth-naked-eye-1493912

Checkout the link you can view it yourself soon. By naked eye.

smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

https://spaceweatherarchive.com/2020/03/16/comet-atlas-is-brightening-faster-than-expected/

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20200405-045243.png
smAsh has reacted to this post.
smAsh
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

Thanks.  We might have to move this to INSANITY FILES thread, as YouTube is inundated with 'theories' about it.  I promise that I'll read about it, and that I'll be objective, open minded, and highly skeptical, especially since historic fear of comets proves (since their scary comets were not spotted by modern telescope technology) 100% of nothing.

Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh