Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Anomolous regions of storm dissipation

Now this may not be typical scenerio but I noticed typically the storms split at Waco let's see if it happens again. Limestone and clay landscape Trinity aquifer and higher elevation also Bosque River and space x McGregor may play roles.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20200419-073131.png
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

I get what you mean with respect to geologic features, but SpaceX?  The geologic features affect things like magnetic fields and electron flux.  Spacecraft launch pads probably need bedrock, no?  SpaceX is there because of the geologic features, I'd guess.  

Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

I was thinking along the lines of vibrational mechanical waves and energy from the constant shaking on near daily basis on the SW region of Waco which honestly I think they are boreholing and using space x to mask the tunneling when they need to ? Lol but yeah shakes like an earthquake from them and heard cities around buddy says he thinks they moving the earth farther from the sun lol I guess technically.

○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

Btw storm on that date broke up once again in this northern part of Waco