Please or Register to create posts and topics.

October Contest Announced

Page 1 of 2Next

So we've decided to give away a free shirt for October.  

We'll roll out a new design this month, and we'll give one away to the lucky contest winner.

We're going to use a quantum random number generator, and submissions on this very thread to determine the winner.

The rules are simple.

1) You must post here on this thread.

2) Simply post here with the words, 'Sign me up.'

3) By Halloween (probably slightly before that), we'll announce the winner.  In the mean time, we'll highlight this forum thread daily, and the design will likely roll out in a few days.  

4) Once we send out the first shirt, we'll roll out the design (and link to it at http://smashomash.com ).  This way the contest winner will have the first shirt with our design in the WORLD!

-smAsh

contest is free to enter, void where prohibited.

colojan and Mary Wright have reacted to this post.
colojanMary Wright
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

Sign me up!

Mary Wright has reacted to this post.
Mary Wright

Sign me up! 

Mary Wright

Sign me up!

○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

We're expecting the design for the newest clothing design to be completed today.  We'll post it here in this thread (which is now pinned to all forums at http://smashomash.com/forum ).  Tell your friends and foes, science noobs and pros.  This will be a really cool design, but for now the subject matter is CLASSIFIED!  #AllThingsMatter

Mary Wright

Sign me up

Mary Wright

Sign me up

Mary Wright

Design completed.  Shirt will only be available to winner initially.  Btw, also congratulations to whoever bought the 'Google is a Scam, NOT a Verb' shirt.  One was sold and the listing was then removed by Teespring LOL!

Anyway, that's the design and we'll offer it for sale starting in November.  

Onward and upward!

Uploaded files:
  • deneb_shirt_sweepstakes-copy.png

Sign me up!

...just kidding folks.  smAsh stAff and I are not eligible >;~>

Contest/ sweepstakes entry deadline is October 26th, 2020.  Drawing will occur on October 27th, 2020.  Winner of new t-shirt design will be chosen via a quantum random number generator and will receive free gift simply for posting 'sign me up' on our forum ( smashomash.com/forum ).  Enter now, and begin telling your friends, family and others about cosmic rays, celestial pole stars, geomagnetic induction, the ancients, precession, cosmology and more! 

Also, the 10% discount code mansa (for all Teespring merch which is linked at http://smashomash.com ) expires on November 1st, 2020.  Get your custom clothes before November.  The entire merch catalog will be revamped and revised at that time as well.  #MANSA, Make America Not Suck Again.  It's Up to YOU!

Page 1 of 2Next