Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Neo and schumanic: updates

Page 1 of 2Next

Show is near earth objects closest approach and data of approach its relatively close right now but will hang for ride with us before passing through one right next to earth is 5mkm over our poles but quiet far realitvely

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20200101-214101_Asteroid-Alert.jpg
EdenllDoo and Mary Wright have reacted to this post.
EdenllDooMary Wright
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

Current schumanic

Uploaded files:
  • shm-7.jpg
EdenllDoo and Mary Wright have reacted to this post.
EdenllDooMary Wright
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

Moved topic to Earth/ Geophysics Forum, since Schumann Resonances have nothing to do with cosmology.

EdenllDoo has reacted to this post.
EdenllDoo
Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh

Ok cool yesterday schumanic had a blackout when I got a  very strong ringing I documented its connection and took screenshots of prediction also meteor shower coming next 4 hours

Uploaded files:
  • shm-8.jpg
Mary Wright has reacted to this post.
Mary Wright

Photo of predicted ringing and schuman connection

Uploaded files:
  • received_449023622649542.jpeg
Mary Wright has reacted to this post.
Mary Wright

Closest encounter and time of shower peak

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20200104-010443_Asteroid-Alert.jpg
Quote from Bestowic on January 4, 2020, 6:59 am

Ok cool yesterday schumanic had a blackout when I got a  very strong ringing I documented its connection and took screenshots of prediction also meteor shower coming next 4 hours

So you associate their likely power outage in Tomsk (Russia), or computer crash with ringing in your ears?  Let me know when this becomes science (where you can test your hypothesis through observation or experimentation).  Missing data does not indicate a Shumann spike.  These ultra weak, low frequency radio signals don't do JACK SHIT to you.  If they did, you'd be dead when the Sun rises and sends actual powerful radio signals which again- completely cancel out the Shumann resonances on the Sun facing portion of the planet.

Schumanic resonance also a small asteroid is coming less than 1mkm on its approch

Uploaded files:
  • shm.jpg

Photo of asteroid

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20200109-003721.png

Okay...  What about it?

Page 1 of 2Next