Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCosmology: Cosmology ForumBirkland currents
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Birkland currents

Page 1 of 2Next

Sometimes I forget who teaches me what and what was origionally my own ideal so if this has been said let me know but birklands seem to actually be looping back onto itself and all the way back to the other side and back again just one massize Z shape imaging ur twisting a bread bag with one of those wires you got from dollar store that forms a laundry bag yeah those ok cool. now imagine one of those being squeezed into a counter rotating bag maybe easier if you imagine plates on either side of the bag now you have this loop or disc being compressed and what will happen? perfect birkland current also explaining the pulses its just perspective.

Uploaded files:
  • 83231513_208124160314473_2150199016518844416_n.jpg
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

Heres some quick drawings... I think I may have been preaching this for a while but just realized no one else sees it this way.

Uploaded files:
  • 83537853_2988666614485579_5719852477751230464_n.jpg
○°| Making the world obvious in not so obvious ways connecting patterns and associating Aincent pasts gods as symbolic personification of very complex ideals in physics, atomics, cosmology etc. Taking folklore and learning the subtext the esoterical data preserved in the complex nature like intentional to keep the memory alive over many many many generations. Data is gathered sometimes through a process of creative writing where I'm pretend to believe that unimportant information is vital and relevant and use overactive imagination to understand various outcomes that lead to ultimately accurate conclusions and new ideals no one has considered. Sometimes this process I call being creatively precautious. As you are aware but not simultaneously it's a near manic but not emotional state that's helps me with my esoterical portion of my bestowic behavior. Information metadata seemingly not yet important but truly underlying geometrical and core structure of messages and symbols are relevant. ●•|

heres sum more pics i made really quick almost marked on ur whiteboard smash.

Uploaded files:
  • 84890197_699983747200971_7079843972130013184_n.jpg

kinda explains the swastica perhaps and sumers ring and aztecs pokeball too.. assuming that modern man are the cave men.

Uploaded files:
  • 83914437_850832245382038_5832380934439043072_n.jpg

Also explains the way water moves and why as well as switchback in our sun.

Uploaded files:
  • Parker-Probe-Solar-Wind-Switchbacks-777x437.jpg

also this means yes you can ride one.

also this is cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USzOciNHeh0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7d_RWyOv20 hmm this is supportive of my squishing ring theory

God dammit, man.  It's spelled Birkeland.

Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh
Quote from Bestowic on February 2, 2020, 6:26 am

kinda explains the swastica perhaps and sumers ring and aztecs pokeball too.. assuming that modern man are the cave men.

Disagree.  I believe the Hall effect explains the swastika.  Currents at 90 degree angles to fields and vice/ versa.

Regards, Dan, a. k. a. smAshomAsh
Page 1 of 2Next